Migration will begin on Friday 12/13 at Noon PST and the new systems will be available early Monday morning (12/16). If you have a placement at a building for an Assessment due next week or beyond, then you will be able to generate it next week in the new software and your sensor data will be available.
The Assessment reflects a great deal of customer input over the years including some great features like enhanced customization, and the flexibility to deliver impactful reporting that drives the actions you desire from your client. This software release represents the integration of our three flagship Assessment Reports, with the major highlights being:
- Integration of the Assessment into our centralized Analysis section, so that it is easy to Publish consistently branded and customized Reports that highlight the Buildings
- Energy Star metrics
- Sensor information with enhanced recommendations
- Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) performance (for customers with model 7100 satellites and IEQ software licenses only)
- Customization of report text, graphs, and the ability to adjust sensor alert colors and dials in the Building Analysis step,
- Streamlined Publication steps for both Benchmarks and Assessments so you can skip the customization steps if you want to jump directly
- The ability to generate customized Sensor Only Assessment Analyses and Publications
- The ability to generate customized Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) Analysis and Publication integration
A whole new set of online training modules will be available with the launch to help get you up to speed quickly with the new capabilities. We will send out a launch email on Sunday (12/15) announcing that the Assessment is available for use.